Business Development: Sales Position
Education & Experience
College Degree preferred with Business Development / Outside Sales Experience. Familiarity the with Oil and Gas and Water / Wastewater Industries is a plus. Must have good organizational skills, good communication skills, be a self-starter and interface well with clients and other employees.
- Generate Sales Leads for new business opportunities that adhere to NDI’s business and marketing plan.
- Qualify the sales leads based on potential volume of business, market segment, client’s business philosophy, and physical location.
- Make sales calls and generate weekly sales reports to management.
- Call on existing clients as assigned.
- Develop Project Proposals to include Scope of Work, Project Tasks, and project budget.
- Work with NDI’s Consultants, Lead Engineers, and Project Managers in facilitating Project Kick-off meetings with the client.
- Schedule meetings with the client to monitor NDI’s performance.
- Work with NDI’s Project Manager to close out the Project, Deliver final documentation, and insure that all project documents are archived.